Monday, March 8, 2010

two peices of foam? upgrade!

We finally moved into our lovely flat, only a 25 minute walk uphill (everything is uphill in Wellington) to campus. We still don't have internet, so my update will be brief, but I wanted to let everyone know that the transition was smooth and we are blessed to have been left many amenities from past teams.

The best part is that I have now upgraded from sleeping on one peice of foam to sleeping on two peices of foam on top of a box spring! I know it sounds like I am being facetious, but I am actually pretty pumped about having two cushy peices of foam instead of a mattress! It's really comfortable and it's really nice to have a bedroom space to work on ministry stuff! Pictures of our humble abode to be posted soon!

Thank you for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment